Our target group for this project is the elderly of 60 years and above who are faced with extreme poverty associated with:
- the absence of income security
- inadequate government, family and social support
- poor living conditions combined with inadequate health care
- unfavorable climate for farming
- combined challenges of HIV/AIDS
- endless inter tribal clashes
- lack of adequate education amongst the productive age group
- heavy reliance on the elderly people.
Women are the most affected in this age group and they count for 64% of the beneficiaries.
We target beneficiaries within a radius of 5 kilometers from the town centre of Isiolo County and we cover a maximum of five sub-locations such as: Wabera, Acacia, Kambi Garba, Odha and Waso centres.